We’ve got some injuries:
- Ryan Kerrigan is still out (bone bruise, knee), should be back in the next few days, the team’s just being extra careful.
- Ryan Torain sprained his hand and is getting x-rays. *UPDATE* Torain is on his way to see a hand specialist, which is a little bit concerning because we need him healthy!
- Brandon Banks sat out with knee swelling
- Undrafted free agent QB Marc Verica (UVA) took some reps today. Notably intercepted by Kevin Barnes, not an extremely stellar start.
- Jarvis Jenkins has had a standout performance
- WR Malcolm Kelly gave QB John Beck his number (#12) as he’s been wearing 12 most of his football career (except Miami and last year in DC). No negotiations necessary, nice move.
- Former corner Carlos Rogers signed a one year deal with the 49ers. See ya Week 9!
- Sav Rocca should be here Monday, so there will be a punter soon.
- Shanny was seen getting pretty hands-on with the receivers during position drills. Bit uncharacteristic, but good to hear.
- DE Kedric Golston confirms that he has resigned with the Redskins.
In Other News: Former center Casey Rabach (released by the Redskins last week and signed up 95 with the Ravens) failed his physical due to a bad shoulder.
It will be interesting to see how (or if) the vibe changes tomorrow as the free agents join the mix.
News via Hogs Haven.